He gave us these 5 tips to decorating your nursery:
1. The main lighting fixtures should be something you want to live with forever- and make sure its dimmable. The table lamps are where you can be fun and irreverent.
2. Try to stick to a high contrast color palette. The people at Fisher-Price told me that kids respond to high contrast colors (like black and white) as much as I do.
3. Start with a good quality rug. I love Peruvian flat weaves. They are handmade by craftspeople in Peru and are soft durable and – and groovy.
4. You are going to spend a lot of time in the nursery so fill it with soft and squishy pillows and throws.
5. I’m a fan of warm and honey colored woods in the nursery. They look good now, and they’ll look good as baby grows
Jonathan answered all of our burning questions on how to make our nursery feel like a glamour oasis of style; think giraffes, sleek wood, and squishy pillows galore. What’s his go-to gift from the collection??? It’s also a mama fave – the Rock ‘n Play Sleeper.
All of our lucky mamas got to select a piece from the Jonathan Adler Crafted By Fisher-Price collection to take home with them. You can check out the whole collaboration here, which is available for pre-order on Buy Buy Baby now!
We raffled off a slew of goodies from the collection including the gorgeous babygear plus a Jonathan Adler gift card to one lucky mama. Drum roll please… It’s Patricia Chang! Congrats mama!