As mamas to 5 year olds mini fashionistas, we are always on the prowl for the newest coolest kid’s brands. Kymberly Marciano, mother of three and the creative brains behind Mini-Maven.com and Mini Maven Magazine rounded up her current favorite brands just for us. (Note we write current here because the stylish mom let us know that she is “smitten with so many brands” that her favorites can change daily.)
Check out her list below…
- Paade Mode: European based children’s casual and smartly designed clothing that collaborates with artisans and craftsman for their collections.
- No Added Sugar: Born and bred in London, this British brand has both luxury and contemporary children’s clothing for newborns to 12 years!
- Aristocrat Kids: Luxury children’s clothing with a royal flare.
- Molo: Danish brand that is perfect for surf, sun, and city life.
- Gardner and the Gang: Soft and comfy clothing featuring hand-drawn original art.
- Bowie and James: California-based “beachwear for babes.”
- Stella Cove: Luxury beach wear and cover-up pieces for kids that also features matching mommy pieces.
- Milk N Soda Accessories: Aussie-based, featuring more accessories than you could ever dream of and select apparel.
- Pink Chicken NY: Bohemian style brand with all the patterns, prints, and color your kiddie could ever want!