Happy Saturday, mamas! We are gearing up for our All About That Mama event on Monday (be sure to follow us on Instagram for a behind the scenes look!). We also hope that you have the best weekend and have a few minutes to catch up on the news. From the best books to wellness and much more, check out some of the stories that caught our attention. Read on…
1. Why we all need to stop saying we’re sorry for every little thing.
2. Fascinating read about how females’ eggs select certain sperm.
3. Interesting study on the health of women and their bodies when they work less.
4. Love lists like this! Check out the 100 notable books of 2017 from The New York Times.
5. We all know that sugar is bad for us. Read more about this study that links sugar to heart disease and cancer.
6. Girl power to the max. Read more about how the ladies of The Wing raised $32 million dollars.
8. Women have better tech skills yet men get the better jobs.
9. There’s a reason why you’re always so cold.
10. And another one.
What have you been reading this week? Share your favorite stories in the comment section.