Happy Friday! We are so excited to bring you another #heymamaminute, sharing the best of the web that you might have missed or didn’t have enough to check out. This week was buzzing with news about the depiction of women on Instagram, women being able to drive in Saudi Arabia and tons more! Check out a few links that caught our eye and we would love to see what you found interesting in the comments section.
1. Breaking down how you can help hurricane victims in Puerto Rico.
2. New book about motherhood we can’t wait to read.
3. The rise of viral videos featuring toddlers and the hefty demands that come with it.
4. Major!! Saudi Arabia agrees to let women drive.
5. Our hearts go out to Julia Louis Dreyfus who recently announced that she has breast cancer.
6. Harper’s Bazaar investigates picture perfect motherhood on Instagram. Aspirational or unrealistic?
7. Fortune’s powerful women in business edition is out. Did your favorite power woman make the cut?
8. Do you feel underestimated in business? Sara Blakey breaks down why that’s ok.
10. Women aren’t nags, people! We are emotionally drained.