Who better to clue us in on the best gifts for dad this year than @girlswhodressboys (Stylists @mkemph @katreeeens & AD @nicolefasolino) These girls dress & undress boys for a job. Wait… Is it too late to change careers?
1. Cause these days, our men are more into their hair than we are. Whiskey Wax.
2. Ideal for the office to the airport (and even a diaper or two), Ralph Lauren tote.
3. This one’s for both of you. La Perla perfection.
4. Chic enough for a suit, tough enough for the playground. Nike Woven Air Max 1.
5. If your man reads only one book a year, make it this one. Inspiration on every level.
Martin Greenfield’s Measure Of A Man.
6. Every second is worthy of a captured memory. Polaroid Mini.
7. A date night is never a bad idea. Tickets to Larry David’s A Fish In The Dark
8. Since staying perfectly groomed isn’t just for the ladies. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger Kit.
9. When his passion for the sea is (nearly) equal to his love for you. Indoek Surf Wax Kit.
10. Few things are cuter than your boys in matching board shorts. Tom & Teddy dad and son matching swim shorts.
11. Classic and cool, the ultimate summer sunglass. Ray-Ban Clubmaster.
Don’t forget to enter into our Dad’s Day Giveaway with Kid & Coe here, in case you’re the type that likes to win lots of awesome things.